I’m glad I gave Sons of Anarchy a second chance.
Can I reiterate? Snapchat me ONLY IF you’re 21+!!!
Snapchat me - whiskycunt
Anonymous said: How do you feel about how people make claims that Courtney's never written anything/that she steals music from others?
Oh my, where should I even start? Okay, it’s incredibly ignorant when people make these claims. Whether it’s those stupid “Kurt wrote Live Through This” claims or “Billy wrote all of Celebrity Skin”, they’re idiotic, untrue, and slanderous towards Courtney and the other members of Hole. I don’t think enough people realize that Hole is a band. Not just Courtney. People who believe that Kurt wrote all of their music: Do you think that the whole band just went along with a charade, or something? That they’re incapable of contributing to the music? As for people who claim that Billy wrote all of Celebrity Skin: Do you people even bother to look at songwriting credits? Billy gets credit for co-writing 5 out of the 12 tracks on the record. Less than half of the album. But since so many people dislike Courtney, it’s been greatly exaggerated. Not to mention, Courtney has stressed so much throughout her career that lyricism is important to her. Do these imbeciles think that she’s been making that up since when? When Pretty on the Inside released? Before she and Kurt were even a couple? Sorry that I wrote a lot, but it infuriates me that so many people try to take away credit that rightfully belongs to Courtney and the rest of Hole.
I’ve already pooed three times today and it ain’t even 10.
My stomach feels flatter though so it’s all good.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Rape prevention tips
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention(via clarabows)